Last Updated July 17, 2012
unwasteNY℠ Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the unwasteNY℠ program website. These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of this website which is owned by the New York State Public Service Commission (“PSC”).
In browsing this website or in registering to use the website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you are not permitted to use or access this website.
WE MAY REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AT ANY TIME BY MODIFYING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ON OUR PROGRAM WEBSITE AT www.unwasteNY.org. WHEN WE DO, WE WILL ALSO REVISE THE "LAST UPDATED" DATE AT THE TOP OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAN BE REVIEWED BY CLICKING ON THE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE" HYPERTEXT LINK LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR WEB PAGES. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE SITE AFTER WE POST ANY REVISED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ANY SUCH REVISED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
The term “Host” or “us” or “we” refers to the New York Public Service Commission, the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied as to the sequence, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information referenced in or available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, except where noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We do not monitor or review the content of other websites. Opinions expressed or material appearing on other websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content of other sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself before disclosing any personal information. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the Terms and Conditions of Use including all exclusions and limitations will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New York. You agree to bring any judicial proceedings relating to this, your use of this website, in a New York State court having jurisdiction over the matter. You consent to said venue and expressly waive any objections to venue you may otherwise be able to raise.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Host and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised us of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Host takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
Copyright © 2012 New York Public Service Commission. This website, the unwasteNY℠ program, the text, images audio, video files and all other content herein are the copyrighted works of the New York Public Service Commission - © NY Public Service Commission 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of the website in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.